Dead Sea Minerals - Eternally Alive
Why have the Dead Sea Minerals cosmetics been popular for many years? What is their secret?
Due to the high salinity in its waters, the Dead Sea is not conducive to any forms of life, but the salt and mineral-rich waters are regarded as a source of vitality for the body and soul.
The Dead Sea is a real treasure trove of minerals that every skin needs. Potassium, magnesium, zinc, calcium, chromium, iron, lithium and bar ... the list of valuable elements is much longer.
As known from the antient times. King Herod and Queen Cleopatra visited the Dead Sea to enrich their bodies with its essential minerals. The beneficial effect on the skin has been confirmed by scientific research, and therapies using Dead Sea products are widely used in spas, beauty salons and wellness clinics.
The rich concentration of minerals in its water and mud, zinc, and oxygen-rich air has been clinically proven in the treatment of psoriasis, acne, skin allergy, and inflammation.
This does not mean, of course, that Dead Sea products are intended only for problem skin care. Absolutely not! You can use them successfully to treat any type of skin, even as delicate and sensitive as the skin of babies and toddlers. Apart from the therapeutic action, they also have a nursing effect.
The list of Dead Sea Minerals care properties is long:
- Cleanses the skin of toxins
- Protects the skin from excessive moisture loss and drying
- Improves blood supply and skin tension
- Firming and smoothing
- They help to alleviate the signs of cellulite
- Regulates the work of sebaceous glands
- They support the natural regeneration of skin cells
- Prevents premature ageing of the skin
- They relieve irritation, inflammation, pruritus and redness of the skin
- Regulates the level of sebum
- They narrow the enlarged pores
- Helps to brighten the discolouration
Trust these little miraculous minerals and discover our Dead Sea Minerals cosmetic line. Because what you get straight from nature is often what is best for you and your skin.